Why Sacred Heart?
Since 1861, The Sacred Heart School of Montreal, the city’s only all girls English Catholic high school, has been graduating exceptional leaders. The school is committed to developing young women of intellect, wisdom, compassion and with a sense of justice; leading to the MEES Secondary-School Diploma. It is part of a worldwide network of schools that share common goals, mission and values. Try us out – visit us as a Student-for-a-day and admissions is open throughout the year. Bursaries are available.
CAIS Junior Soccer Tournament
Day 6 - Homeroom
Day 7 - Girls for the Cure Walk
Day 8 - GA
Day 1 - GA
Admissions: Entrance Exam
Day 2 - Second Open House
Day 3 - Homeroom
The Sacred Heart School of Montreal commits to educate:
- A personal and active faith in God
- A deep respect for intellectual values
- A social awareness which impels to action
- The building of community as a Christian value
- Personal growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom