- ABOUT US
DAY 6 - Home Room
DAY 8 - Tuesday Schedule
Full School Play
DAY 2 - du Rousier House Mass
DAY 3 - Home Room
Parents' Guild Meeting
Why Sacred Heart?
Like all Sacred Heart schools around the world, our school is committed to the legacy of our foundress, Saint Madeleine Sophie Barat. Our philosophy and goals reflect the uniqueness of a Sacred Heart education and the strong bond among Sacred Heart schools worldwide. Our mission is to nurture the mind, body and spirit of each student in a supportive and caring environment.
The Sacred Heart School of Montreal fosters:
- A personal and active faith in God
- A genuine respect for intellectual values
- A deep sense of social justice which impels to action
- The development of respect for oneself and for others
- The building of community as a Christian value