Learn about Grade 12 requirements for international and domestic students.
Our school proudly partners with OVS (Ontario Virtual School-Accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education) to offer female students a unique opportunity to obtain an Ontario Secondary School Diploma in one of three possible program options: Social Science, Commerce, and Science.
Learn more about Grade 12 Academics programs and courses offered by Sacred Heart School.
Domestic Students Requirements
- English Eligibility: Not required for Grade 12.
- Entrance Exams: No entrance exams are necessary for admission.
- Application Evaluation: Admissions are determined based on the student's transcripts, confidential school report, student profile, and an interview.
- For Commerce Program: Must have completed Grade 11 Science Option Math.
- For Science Program: Must have completed Grade 11 Science Option Math.
Additionally, completion of Grade 11 Physics & Chemistry is required.
By meeting these criteria, domestic students can secure their spot in Sacred Heart's Grade 12 program, tailored to provide a comprehensive educational experience.
International Students Requirements
English Language Proficiency
- TOEFL: A score of 90 for iBT TOEFL or 500 for paper-based TOEFL is required.
- IELTS: A score range of 6-6.5 is acceptable.
- CAEL: A minimum score of 70 is needed.
- Immigration Documents: Must be provided; contact the Admissions Office for more details.
- Curriculum Information: Additional details about the curriculum in the student's current school may be required, as needed.
By fulfilling these requirements, international students can gain admission to Sacred Heart's Grade 12 program, designed to offer a robust educational foundation for future success.