for Grades 7 to 11
Learn more about the different boarding options for domestic and international students at Sacred Heart.
Boarding Grades 7 to 11: Home away from Home
Choosing Sacred Heart for Grades 7 to 11 Boarding is an investment in your child's future. With our focus on academic rigor, holistic development, and a nurturing environment, your child will be well-prepared for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
Located in the heart of Montreal, our residence is a unique blend of comfort, culture, and academic excellence.
Whether you are a domestic or an international student, you can opt for our 5-or-7 day boarding options, you'll find a true home away from home.
Why Choose Sacred Heart Boarding?
- Full-Time On-Site Staff: Our dedicated team lives on-site, ensuring a safe and supportive atmosphere.
- Cultural Diversity: Experience the richness of multiple cultures in one of Canada's most multicultural cities.
A Welcoming, Modern Environment
- Laundry Facilities: Take care of your daily chores with ease.
- Common Rooms: A cozy café set-up in one, a beautiful view of the city in the other.
- Home-cooked and delicious: We've got you covered for breakfast, dinner, and snacks.
- Double Occupancy: Make friends for life with your roommate!
- Workspace: Each room comes with a desk, ergonomic chair, and multi-charger outlet.
- Storage: Ample storage space with under-bed drawers and an armoire.
After-school & Weekend Activities
Sacred Heart offers a wide array of extracurriculars, from weekend social gatherings featuring arts and culture, to leveraging Montreal's lively urban offerings.
Excursions to local festivities, athletic activities, and a host of other experiences round out our comprehensive program. Learn about the latest activities.
Boarding Options for Grades 7 to 11
The Sacred Heart School of Montreal provides two distinct boarding options to accommodate the diverse needs of both domestic and international students who are interested in enrolling in Grades 7 through 11.
Specifically, we offer a 5-day boarding option ideal for students who reside relatively close to the school and wish to spend weekends at home.
Additionally, we have a 7-day boarding option designed for students who are from distant locations, including international students, and prefer a full-time residential experience.
Both options aim to provide a supportive and enriching environment conducive to academic and personal growth.
Questions about Boarding Options for Grades 7 to 11?
Please contact Ms. Stephanie Broadhurst, Director of Enrolment Management, at:
Phone: +1-514-937-2845 x 114
WeChat: StephB15 | Whatsapp: +1-514-654-9406