- GRADE 12
- WHY GIRLS’ SCHOOLS
Raise the Roof
An Evening of Fine Dining and Fun
Friday, January 31, 2020
6:30 pm to 11:00 pm
6600 Chemin de la Côte-de-Liesse
Join other Sacred Heart families, alumnae, and friends at the 2020 Raise the Roof fundraiser– enjoy :
- live performances,
- antipasto stations,
- focaccia & hot Italian specialty stations,
- 4-course dinner,
- and espresso bar,
- dancing to DJ Marco Ferri’s tunes,
- raffle & unique live auction prizes*
- and more, while you contribute to The future at heart and ensure that ongoing generations of young women will have access to the uniqueness of a Sacred Heart education.
*such as a suite at the Bell Centre for 12 people, including food & beverage, during a Montreal Canadiens hockey game (courtesy of Kate and Geoff Molson); a $500 gift certificate to the Hotel Bonaparte & its restaurant in the Old Port (courtesy of Silvio Sicoli); and a night in the John Lennon & Yoko Ono suite of the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Hotel, plus dinner and breakfast for two at the hotel (courtesy of Anne-Marie Marilley Johns)!
Proceeds be invested in major capital improvements to the school, including:
- a Wellness Centre designed as a space to support the physical, mental and emotional health of our students;
- as well as the new auditorium: a state of the art facility for our outstanding drama and music programs. This new performance space will also further contribute to our community, by making it available for events.
Young alumnae (class of 2009 to 2019) register for half-price using promo code YOUNGALUMNA.
Barat Dinner Sponsor – ALRE Properties Inc.
Trincano Entertainment Sponsor – CMLS Capital
Hardey Photographer Sponsor – JCB Construction Canada
Stuart Décor Sponsor – Architecture49
Sheldon Printing Sponsorship
Sacred Heart Registration Sponsor – Golden Home Care