Complete the Inquiry form to hear back from our Admissions Department.
Book a virtual appointment to meet one-on-one with our Admissions Department
Choose the option below when you're ready to apply.
How to Apply
Application Process for Grades 7 to 11
Looking for Grade 12 Admissions?
We are currently accepting applications! We use a rolling admissions system and welcome applications at any time during the year. We highly recommend starting the process early.
- Submit all required forms to [email protected]
- A copy of the applicant's birth certificate including the names of the parents
- A copy of report cards of the last two years
- A copy of the current report card, if available
- A small photo
- A $50 application fee (domestic applicants) or $250 (international applicants)
- A copy of the certificate of eligibility for English instruction (Quebec applicants only)
- INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ONLY:
- A certified English translation of the applicant’s birth certificate
- A copy of the student's and the parents' passports
- A letter of recommendation
- Any TOEFL, ILETS or any other standardized English test results (only required for Grade 10 and above)
- Entrance Tests (English & Math)
- Virtual family interview with you and your daughter
Applications will be reviewed based on the student’s report cards and the family interviews. Please contact the Admissions Office should you have any questions.
Student for a Day
Shadow a current Sacred Heart student for a day, to see what it’s truly like to be a Sacred Heart Girl.
Contact Admissions to schedule your half-day or full-day visit. Contact information at the bottom of the page. Currently available to students in grade 6 & up.
Please contact Ms. Stephanie Broadhurst, Director of Enrolment Management, at:
WeChat: StephB15 | Whatsapp: +1514-654-9406 | Skype: steph.broadhurst