- GRADE 12
- ONLINE PROGRAMS
Student Life at Sacred Heart is full of exciting new experiences and reassuring rituals. This is just a sample of what girls can expect when they join our family:
- Big and Little Sister program to ease the transition to high school
- House system that builds school spirit. Our eight houses are named after the founders of the religious order of the Sacred Heart of Jesus (Barat, Digby, Duchesne, du Rousier, Hardey, Sheldon, Stuart, and Trincano).
- Year-long community service program as well as an annual school-wide Community Service Day
- Participation is competitive sports teams, including ice hockey, soccer, basketball, golf, track & field, cross-country running, volleyball, flag football, badminton, cross-country skiing, Halo, tennis, and swimming
- Participation in clubs, such as Green Team, Art, Model UN, World Scholars Cup, Photography, Cooking, Battle of the Books, Loom Knitting, Show Choir, Concert Choir, Concert Band, Midi-Jasette (French conversation), The Pulse (school newspaper), Typing, Comic Book, Math Team, and Robotics.
- School-wide activities such as Student Stock Exchange (SSX) and the Arts Festival.
- Opportunities for mentorship provided by a network of women leaders: our alumnae
- Faith-based school with monthly liturgy celebration
- Annual cultural and service trips overseas
- An International Student Exchange Program within the Global Network of Sacred Heart Schools, in countries such as Australia, France, Spain and Taiwan (China).
- Possibility of running for student council and other leadership opportunities at all grade levels
One of the cornerstones of a Sacred Heart education is the building of community as a Christian value. The Pastoral Services program gives students valuable hands-on experience that will help them to develop the courage and confidence to understand that we can and do make a difference.
- Social Action Program – Secondary III and IV students complete forty hours of community service and Secondary IV students take part in the Youth and Philanthropy Initiative.
- Girls for the Cure Walk for Cancer – Every year the entire school community participates in the annual Girls for the Cure Walk for Cancer, in support of women-related cancer treatments & care at St. Mary’s Hospital.
- Christmas Baskets – Christmas Baskets are gathered, assembled and delivered every holiday season.
- Casual Dress Days – Throughout the year casual dress days help to raise funds for charitable organizations.
- Uganda School – The school community supports four AIDS orphans at our Uganda school.
- Retreats & Liturgy – Sacred Heart offers retreats at every level and we celebrate liturgy in our beautiful chapel.
- Sounds of Hope – A fundraising event for the Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation, organized in conjunction with The Priory School.
To take a tour of the school or be a Student-for-a-Day, please contact Enrolment Management Coordinator at 514-937-2845 ext. 114 or at email@example.com
Student Council 2021-2022 Executive
|President: Sienna Beliveau|
|Vice-President: Felicia Presti|
|Secretary Treasurer: Salma Hanano|
|GAA Co-Captains: Erika Iorio & April McLeod|
|Service Coordinator: Samantha Marino|
|Environmental Coordinator: Lily Christopoulos|
|Barat: Chiara Caucci|
|Digby: Chiara Paolitto|
|du Rousier: Ocean Mossey|
|Duchesne: Lorena Migliorelli|
|Hardey: Chiara Colafabio|
|Sheldon: Imma Lombardi|
|Stuart: Mikayla Forlini|
|Trincano: Meganne Zabal|