When to apply
Visit our School
Come take a tour and learn more about the Grade 12 Program!
Grade 12 Admissions
Our school proudly partners with OVS (Ontario Virtual School-Accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education) to offer female students a unique opportunity to obtain an Ontario Secondary School Diploma in one of three possible program options: Social Science, Commerce, and Science.
English Eligibility is NOT required. There are no entrance exams. Applications will be evaluated based on the student’s transcripts, their confidential school report, student profile, and interview (see details below)
For the Commerce program only:
Grade 11 Science Option Math
For the Science program only:
Grade 11 Science Option Math and Grade 11 Physics & Chemistry.
- A completed online application form
- Submit all required documents to [email protected]:
- A copy of the birth certificate (a notarized translation in English if applicable)
- Copy of passport (international students only)
- A completed student profile form
- A confidential school report form
- Copies of report cards from grades 9-11 (with certified translation if applicable)
- Quebec student Ministry transcript (MEES) (for Quebec students only)
- Application fee: $100 (domestic applicants) or CA$300 (international applicants)
- Student interview
In addition to the requirements above, international students who wish to apply for Grade 12 in Montreal must also:
- Demonstrate their English language proficiency by completing one of the following tests as part of the admissions process and must receive scores in these ranges:
- TOEFL: 90 for iBT TOEFL, 500 for paper-based TOEFL
- IELTS: 6-6.5
- CAEL: 70
- Provide immigration documents (contact the Admissions Office for further details)
- Provide the Admissions Office with additional information about curriculum in their current school (as needed)
Is Grade 12 in Quebec Right for Me?
Read our FAQ.
Learn more about required courses and electives.