- GRADE 12
- ONLINE PROGRAMS
GRADE 12 ADMISSIONS
Our school proudly partners with OVS (Ontario Virtual School-Accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education) to offer female students a unique opportunity to obtain an Ontario Secondary School Diploma in one of three possible program options: Social Science, Commerce, and Science.
English Eligibility is NOT required. There are no entrance exams. Applications will be evaluated based on the student’s transcripts, their confidential school report, student profile, and interview (see details below)
When to apply
We are accepting applications for fall 2021, pending availability and immigration requirements – students may be waitlisted.
- For the Commerce program only: Grade 11 Science Option Math
- For the Science program only: Grade 11 Science Option Math and Grade 11 Physics & Chemistry.
In addition to the requirements above, international students must also:
- Demonstrate their English language proficiency by completing one of the following tests as part of the admissions process and must receive scores in these ranges:
- TOEFL: 90 for iBT TOEFL, 500 for paper-based TOEFL
- IELTS: 6-6.5
- CAEL: 70
- Provide immigration documents (contact the Admissions Office for further details)
- Provide the Admissions Office with additional information about curriculum in their current school (as needed)
- A completed online application form
- A photo of the applicant
- A completed student profile form
- A confidential school report form
- Copies of report cards from grades 9-11 (with certified translation if applicable)
- Quebec student Ministry transcript (MEES) (for Quebec students only)
- A copy of the birth certificate (a notarized translation in English if applicable)
- Copy of passport (international students only)
- A non-refundable processing and evaluation fee of CA$100 (Domestic Students) or CA$300 (International Students) payable by electronic payments.
Ready to apply? Please complete the online application. Supporting documents as listed above can be emailed to Stephanie Broadhurst,Enrolment Management Coordinator, at email@example.com
Domestic fees: $17,355
Domestic + boarding fees: $37,521
International day fees: $22,943
International +boarding fees: $45,609