- GRADE 12
- WHY GIRLS’ SCHOOLS
HOW TO APPLY
Inquire or Apply Now
|Complete the Inquiry form to hear back from our Admissions Department.||Choose the option below when you’re ready to apply.|
Application Process for Grades 7 to 11
We are currently accepting applications! We use a rolling admissions system and welcome applications at any time during the year. We highly recommend starting the process early.
1. Complete application online.
2. Submit all required forms to email@example.com
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate including the names of the parents
- A copy of the certificate of eligibility for English instruction
- A copy of her Medicare card
- A copy of report cards of the last two years
- A copy of the current report card, if available
- A small photo
- A $50 application fee
3. Virtual family interview with you and your daughter
Entrance Tests & Interview
Given the current situation with regards to the pandemic and our wish to ensure the health and safety of our students, the entrance tests for Fall 2021 have been cancelled. Applications will be viewed based on the student’s report cards and the family interviews. Please contact the Admissions Office should you have any questions.
There will be a virtual family interview to get to know you and your daughter better.
Chat with a Sacred Heart Girl
Speak with a current Sacred Heart student virtually, to see what it’s truly like to be a Sacred Heart Girl. Send Admissions your availability and we will connect you.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Ms. Stephanie Broadhurst, Enrolment Management Coordinator, at:
- +1-514-654-9406 (mobile)